This campaign is about the public service, not partisan ideology. Dan is committed to "walking the talk" by serving alongside local nonprofits, holding community conversations all across the district, raising awareness around important issues, and listening to all sides. He can't do it alone. Here are five simple steps you can take today:
- Speak up on social media: Tell your friends about Dan and the issues that matter to you on Facebook and Twitter
- Write a letter to the editor: Share your thoughts with the general public by writing a letter to your local paper
- Host a Community Conversation: Invite Dan to come speak and listen to your group | contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organize a Service Project: Team up with your favorite nonprofit share your idea with email@example.com
- Volunteer at the Democracy HQ, our campaign HQ, at 95 W Pearl St in downtown Nashua, open 10am - 7pm every day!
Don't stop there! This is a people-powered campaign and we always love hearing your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org